3/31/10

Whaaa...Can't I Say?

I probably shouldn't write, talk, or think about it, but...I now know what it is to sucker someone...
Mere hours ago, some guy from New Hamshire (rainstorms clouding his mind?) bought a Kurt Vile 7" from me for more than twice what it's still currently worth. My listing wasn't misleading. I noted that it was fastly becoming rare, but I never stated that it was out of print. I bought it locally for $5. Anyone can still order it from Matador for the same price+$3 shipping. I sold it on Ebay for $12+$3 shipping.

I listed it as a personal dare. I'm pretty damn thrilled to realize the potential for such guile. I wagered that there might be consumers dumber than I and my risk was generously rewarded. I'm not used to being the wiser. I feel a bit dirty, but...I'm currently unemployed and the money will help to buy food for my Kennedy Doll...even if it's only $8 profited...

No comments:

Post a Comment